Unova Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unova Legends

Choose your Pokemon. Choose your Trainer. Begin your Adventure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sing Meloetta!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest-Watcher

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Meloetta sat on a tree branch, happily kicking her legs here and there. "Mela, Melalalala, Mela, Melalalala." she cheerfully spoke. Picking a berry from the tree. She noticed one of the Protectors and tossed the berry to her. "Meloetta!" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Elli smiled and caught it in the gentle palm of her hand. She looked around, senses alert as always. Her Swanna was soaring high in the clouds, out of sight-range as she watched for strangers that may mean harm to Meloetta.

Over the hills, past this secret, well-hidden sanctuary that no one but the guardians and Meloetta herself knew about, was Virbank City. People roamed casually through the city, waving and yapping. Some even had smaller pokemon battles to train their pokemon against friends for fun, as long as they were careful. Elli stayed at the hidden camp, along with the rest of the Melody-Guardians. They were here to protect Meloetta, and if you knew the old legend and history of poor Meloetta, you'd know why she had protectors. Though, their base was almost impossible to find. You had to be sort of "Special", to figure out where it was at. Either that, or a Guardian or Meloetta led you there.

Meanwhile in Virbank City...

There was a yell of protest from the shop owner in the city, as smoke filled the store. Trainers shopping in the Poke-Mart yelped and ran outside, coughing. A sneaky shadow flitted out an open window, her dark colors hiding her as she made her way through the smoke. She had managed to knock over a Smoke Ball, which shattered on the ground, causing non-toxic, yet thick, black smoke to quickly fill up the City's shop. Dangling from the cat-like pokemon's jaws was a small pouch of berries, poffins, and poke-blocks. She smirked, disappearing behind the corner to an alleyway. She leaped into the shadows of the alley and hid, unzipping the pouch with her teeth. The purple pokemon gently plucked an oran berry from the pouch with her sharp claws and bit into it, purring happily.
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Meloetta hopped off the tree and flew over to Elli. Landing on her shoulder, she looked up at the sky, watching a flock of Mandibuzz fly by.

Meanwhile...

Primrose sat on the edge of a fountain, while she watched her Serperior slither around happily. She chuckled to herself while watching.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Elli smiled and looked at Meloetta. She snapped the berry gently into halves, holding one of them out to Meloetta as a friendly gesture to the sweet pokemon.

Again with the Meanwhile x3 ....

Purrloin leaped up over a trash can, causing it to tip and fall over But when it did she was already gone, racing towards a nearby tree. She leaped onto the lowest branch, swiftly climbing her way to the top to watch the shouting shop keepers try to calm the customers down. Little did she know she was in the same tree as the large, silent snake-like pokemon, Serperior.

Well that is, until she saw the Gym Leader below her. But this just slightly confused Purrloin, because the first question that popped in her head was "Why isn't she monitoring her gym?" but of course it wasn't the first time she'd seen a Gym Leader "Slacking off".

Ooc: She's not really slacking off, I know :3 That's just Purrloin's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Serperior noticed the Purrlion.
"It's her day off." Serperior said. "She always takes one day a week off. It gives her time to just, relax." Serperior finished.

"Serperior!" Primrose called.
Without saying bye, Serperior slithered down the tree, and went up to Primrose. "Serp! Serperior!"

Meanwhile, at Meloetta's home,

Meloetta greatfully took the berry, and ate it. A wide smile grew on her face. "Meloetta!" The pokemon smiled wider.
Sitting on Elli's shoulder, Meloetta looked at the sky, and her eyes grew wide and happy.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Elli laughed softly and followed her gaze, watching the clouds skitter across the sky on this pretty day. "It's quite sunny out here today." She sighed happily in relaxation. "A beautiful day."

-------------------------------------Virbank City--------------------------------------------------

Purrloin narrowed her eyes. "I didn't ask." She hissed, leaping down onto the ground and looking in the direction of the shop. Her tail tip flicked, and she turned to glance over her shoulder at the gym leader.
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Meloetta felt like something was nearby. "Etta?" the pokemon looked around. Then suddenly to see two pokemon, a Liepard and a Persian. They came running by, and they were fighting.
The two fighting pokemon crashed right into a tree, and Meloetta came down to see if they were okay. "Mela?" she asked. They didn't answer, they were to busy fighting.
Meloetta had a sad look on her face. She decided to calm them down by her favorite way, singing. She backed away a little ways, and sung. "Mela, Mela, Mela lalalala, Mela mela Mela! Mela, Mela, Melalalala!" She smiled to see that it had calmed them down, and she shooed them kindly away.

ooc: Try typing Meloetta's song while eating pancakes, your face scratchy and red from a bee sting, (I got stung on the cheek twice.) writing a book talk, and watching TV... Trust me, it's hard.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 am

Ooc: I wouldn't even be on the computer if that were me x3 Which song did you type by the way?

Ic: Purrloin huffed and padded off back into the alley, deciding she was done with the view.

-----------------------------------Secret Camp--------------------------------

Elli looked over and smiled, walking towards Meloetta. "Your song is beautiful." She said in a soothing tone. "Those two quieted down as soon as you started singing. It's a joy to listen to your voice, Meloetta, but be careful so no one else outside of camp can hear you." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:05 pm

ooc: It was supposed to be the last bit of the Relic Song. /shot

ic:

Meloetta smiled, but nodded once Elli concluded. "Meloetta!"
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Elli smiled once again and gently stroked Meloetta's green hair. "Good." She praised lightly, looking up at the sky. Swanna was flying above, hidden in the clouds, silently soaring against the wind.
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Meloetta smiled. Looking at the Swanna, she flew upwards, watching happily.

ooc: Topic end? /shot this is getting...... boring. D:
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:03 pm

ooc: Sure XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sing Meloetta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Meloetta!   Sing Meloetta! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sing Meloetta!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unova Legends :: Unova :: Virbank City-
Jump to: