Unova Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unova Legends

Choose your Pokemon. Choose your Trainer. Begin your Adventure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade Vs Megan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Jade Vs Megan Empty
PostSubject: Jade Vs Megan   Jade Vs Megan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Jade walked into the gym, quietly placing her feet on the edge of the battle field. The place looked empty. It was still early.

On the side lines, there were rows of bleachers where viewers could watch comfortably.As one of the weakest gym leaders, Megan seemed more famous than Jade first thought.

Suddenly the spotlights flickered on, revealing Megan standing across the field with a baton in one hand. She tapped her show-tip on the ground and spun in a neat circle, a smile on her face. "Welcome to the Striaton Gym, Jade!" She called out. Sparks flew from the sides of the battle field, causing Jade to slightly jump in surprise. The bleachers lit up and several groups of people began cheering, standing up from their seats. Had they been waiting for her, knowing the Gym had a new challenger?

Jade gazed around in shock, obviously not expecting this. Shaking her head, she focused her attention back on Megan. "Hello. Ready to battle?" She asked, a smirk on her face.

Megan tosses her baton in the air, catching it a moment later with a twirl. She thrust it forward, pointing it at Jade from across the field. "Of course! Show everyone what three Pokemon you will use."

The brown-haired trainer narrowed her eyes, tossing two Pokeballs in the air. Zoroark simply stepped up from beside her trainer. Out of the Pokeballs came a Vullaby and Pawniard.

"Paw!"

"Vullll!"

"Oh what darlings!" Megan giggled. "Come on out, Elgyem!"
The Gym leader tossed a Pokeball in the air. It sparked and out flashed a rare Pokemon: Elgyem!

Jade blinked in surprise. She thought Megan would send out Cubchoo first, but instead she sent out this other Pokemon. "Who's that?" She muttered to herself, slowly taking out her Pokedex.

"Elgyem the Cerebral Pokémon.
This Pokémon had never been seen until it appeared from far in the desert 50 years ago, rumors of its origin linked to a UFO crash site in such desert. It uses its strong psychic power to squeeze its opponent's brain, causing unendurable headaches.
"

The trainer put her Pokedex away and nodded to her first Pokemon in line, Vullaby, who then leaped up onto the field without a word.

A referee appeared towards the center of the Battle field, but off to the side out of harm's way. "The battle between Gym Leader Megan and Trainer Jade will now commence! Each side will use three Pokemon and the battle will be over when one side is out of Pokemon! Only the Challenger will be allowed to change Pokemon! Now, begin!"

"Vullaby use Faint Attack!" Jade commanded.
The bird Pokemon rushed forward, suddenly disappearing at the last moment, appearing again behind Elgyem and slamming into him. "By!" Vullaby cried out in satisfactory as Elgyem was sent flying across the field.
-41 HP

Elgyem landed with a thump on the hard ground, struggling to get up. After a moment, it managed to hover slightly back in the air, looking up at his opponent with determination in his eyes.

Jade was impressed. "Your Pokemon gots guts. I like that." She laughed, a sly smile on her face.
Megan cried out. "Oh, my Elgyem! You poor thing! I know you can do it, come on; we'll all work together!" She yelped encouragingly.

Elgyem
15/56

Vullaby
110/110
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE
I will be doing this as if Megan wasn't me, meaning I will do her turn(Though I'll still play her in other posts) in separate posts from Jade's. That way, anyone who wants their character to watch can do so, since it would be boring if this topic was all just one big post :3

Feel free to post as an observer!
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Jade Vs Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Vs Megan   Jade Vs Megan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Megan huffed. "Alright Elgyem, use Attract!" She commanded, flipping her baton and striking some sort of "command-pose".

Elgyem spun around, a ring of hearts appearing around him. He winked with a purr-like sound, and the spell flew around Vullaby, encircling her. After a moment it locked together, and Vullaby waddled around making weird cooing noises.

Jade rolled her eyes, ignoring the status infliction. Instead, she continued to attempt to pull off an attack.
"Snap out of it Vullaby! Use Steel Wing!" She snapped.

But Vullaby continued to waddle around like an idiot, considering she was infatuated.

Last edited by Stormi on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

Jade Vs Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Vs Megan   Jade Vs Megan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:58 pm

The member 'Stormi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Status Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Jade Vs Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Vs Megan   Jade Vs Megan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:57 am

Ooc: Forgot about this x3

Ic: Jade glared at Elgyem, her eyes twinkling. "Snap out of it, Vullaby!" She
yelled angrily.

Megan simply giggled. "Some one's feisty! Alright, darling Elgyem, use Echoed Voice!"

Elgyem leaned backwards through the air, suddenly letting loose a large howl-like scream. "YEMMMM" He screeched.
-16 HP

Elgyem
HP 15/56

Vullaby
HP 94/110
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Jade Vs Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Vs Megan   Jade Vs Megan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:15 am

Vullaby yelped as she was knocked backwards. Megan's eyes flashed with annoyance. What a hassle. This Elgyem just won't go down, will it? She thought with a huff.

"Now Vullaby, use Steel Wing!"

Vullaby's wings glowed, and she flew at Elgyem, though you could still see the infatuation in her eyes. She slammed into the enemy Pokemon, sending him flying backwards.
-30 HP

Elgyem fainted!

Vullaby blinked away the infatuation, which was then replaced with surprise. She glanced at the knocked-out male Pokemon and let out a little cheer of triumph. Jade joined in, raising her fist through the air in victory. "Nice job Vullaby!"

Vullaby
HP 94/110

Last edited by Stormi on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

Jade Vs Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Vs Megan   Jade Vs Megan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:15 am

The member 'Stormi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Status Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Jade Vs Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Vs Megan   Jade Vs Megan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:36 am

"Oh no, Elgyem!" Megan yelped in anguish, running up to the little psychic-type Pokemon. "Are you alright?

Elgyem looked up, nodding happily. "El!" He reassured his trainer. With a happy little whimper, Megan returned the Pokemon into his Pokeball. "Have a good rest, dear." She murmured gently.

Megan stood up, nodding to Jade. "Nice job. This is turning out to be really fun!" She yipped, giving a little hop of excitement. Rushing back to her place on the sidelines where she would command her Pokemon, she pulled out another Pokeball from her dress pocket.

"Let's go, Cubchoo!"

Out came the familiar little cub-Pokemon, Cubchoo. She skipped cheerily up to the battle field, as if she wasn't about to be pummeled away. "Choo!" she greeted happily, waving to her opponent.

"Alright Cubchoo, use Bide!" Megan commanded just as sweetly. Cubchoo pulled her arms up against her body and began to glow brightly with a slightly-transparent aura.

Cubchoo is storing power!

Vullaby
HP 94/110

Cubchoo
HP 59/59
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade Vs Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Vs Megan   Jade Vs Megan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Vs Megan
Page 1 of 1