Unova Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unova Legends

Choose your Pokemon. Choose your Trainer. Begin your Adventure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:27 am

Megan, cradling a Cubchoo in her arms(who was snoozing away), was happily walking down the sidewalk away from the Trainer School. She had just helped out in a class today there, a cheerful smile always on her face.

Jade stretched her arms before crossing them back over her chest. She had a clever smile on her face, looking quite confident as she made her way towards Striaton City. Over the time she had trained, she had never actually bothered to challenge the Gym Leader back then. Now she was far stronger than this Gym Leader, she knew, so Jade was ready for an easy win; perhaps only using one of her Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Primrose walked around Striaton City, her eyes filled with pride. She looked around for a trainer to train with, and she decided to let her Unfeazent stretch her wings. "Unfeazant, your up!" she said, tossing her pokeball into the air, catching it a moment later. "Fez! Fez!" the pokemon cried, flying above.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Megan looked up at the sound of a bird Pokemon. "Woah! An Unfeazant!" She breathed excitedly. Cubchoo woke up and looked around in confusion, finally spotting the Pokemon after a moment. "Cub choo choo!" She barked.

Jade glanced sideways, hearing not only the caw of a bird Pokemon-and a large one at that-but a Cubchoo. She blinked in surprise when her eyes landed n Megan, the Striaton Gym Leader. Zoroark looked up and barked at Unfeazant.
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Primrose heard the cries of other pokemon. "Fez! Fez!" Unfeazant called. "Calm down, Unfeazant! Everything's fine!" Primrose called to her pokemon. "Now, come on." she said as the bird landed. After walking with Unfeazant flying by her side, she managed to pin-point where the cries of pokemon had came from. She went in that direction, to find a Zoroark and Cubchoo with their trainers. "Hello." Primrose said, smiling. Unfeazant on the other hand, went a little crazy. The bird seemed as if it was challanging Zoroark to a battle. "Fez! Unfezant!" Unfeazant hastily said, facing Zoroark. Primrose sighed. "Not now, Unfeazant." she growled to her Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Zoroark growled, barking back at the Pokemon. "Ra! Kya ya!" She snarled, taking a step forward. Jade waved her hand in front of her partner, quieting the Pokemon. However, Zoroark held her glare. Jade walked up to the two. "Is that your Unfeazant?" She asked, smiling gently. "It looks strong."

Megan smiled cheerily and gave a little bounce. "Hello to you too! I really like your Pokemon. It's beautiful!" She praised in her gentle voice. The Gym Leader slowly bent down to pet the Unfeazant gently on the side of her head, just in the spot where bird Pokemon normally like it.
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Primrose chuckled, smiling as Unfeazant happily let her head lie in the Gym Leader's hand, obviously happy. "Yes, this is mine. She is quite strong." Primrose said. "I'm Primrose. Nice to meet you." She greeted. Unfeazant happily smiling. "Yes, she is gorgeous." she added onto the Gym Leaders kind words. "I'll let my other friends come out." she cheerfully said, tossing 4 other Pokeballs in the air. "Come on out everyone!" Primrose said. One by one, the rest of Primroses' pokemon came out. "Say hi, Serperior, Reuniclus, Chinccino and Beartic!" she happily sead. "Beartic!" "Serp!" "Uniclus!" "Cinno!" her pokemon happily cheered. "Meet Serperior, Reuniclus, Beartic, and Chincinno aswell." Primrose said, her eyes bright and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Megan gave a soft squeal of excitement. "Such tough-looking Pokemon!" She complimented them, smiling still. "I think you already know me but I'm-"

"Megan, the Gym Leader here, right? Thought so." Jade interrupted, flicking a bit of her air out from in front of her face. "I'm Jade. Nice to meet you both. I actually came here to challenge you, Megan." She greeted cooly, nodding to the Gym Leader, who simply looked at her in surprise.

"Oh? Then we should head to the gym later! Fun. I love new challengers!" Megan replied happily, returning her cute smile. "Nice to meet you too! Oh, and I'd love to show you my Pokemon but I'm afraid it might spoil our battle. I don't want to do that, or it won't be as fun and surprising." She explained quickly, picking Cubchoo back up gently in her arms. The adorable little bear had leaped down to take a curious look at Beartic up close.

Jade had a puzzled look on her face. "Later?" She questioned.

"Oh yes." The Gym Leader replied more calmly now. "See, there's a sick Pokemon at my friend's house. I was helping take care of the poor thing when I noticed we didn't have a Super Potion! I just picked one up from the PokeMart."

"I see. Well, maybe this will come in handy then." Jade offered, holding out a Revival Herb. "It's bitter but it supposedly helps with all kinds of sicknesses."

Megan eyes grew large and she gave a little hop. "Thank you Jade! Oh and Primrose...Are you here to challenge me too or no..?" She asked, turning towards the second trainer.

Last edited by Stormi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest-Watcher

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Primrose chuckled. "I see your Cubchoo likes my Beartic." she chuckled, as her Beartic crouched low and happily looked at the Cubchoo. "Tic!" "Beartic is such a sweetheart." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:53 am

Ooc: *Messed up the names* Fixed it x3 Also you didn't answer her question o3o;

Ic: "Yes I guess that's true." Megan giggled. Jade just rolled her eyes. "I'll wait at the gym for you to get done with that Pokemon." She said rather flatly, walking away.

Megan looked back and smiled. "Okay! I'll be back soon." She called, crouching back down to let Cubchoo scamper forward again. "Cub Cubchoo!" She yipped happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Stroll [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll [Open]   The Stroll [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unova Legends :: Unova :: Striaton City-
Jump to: