Unova Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unova Legends

Choose your Pokemon. Choose your Trainer. Begin your Adventure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving in Unova

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiny

Shiny

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Cadence stepped off the boat she traveled all the way from Sinnoh in, feeling a little seasick. She looked back at Ruby, her Lopunny, and saw the feeling was mutual. Cadence managed to smile at her partner. "I know, it was a long ride, but at least we're here now!" Ruby rubbed her head with a paw. Cadence looked around. "So this is Virbank City..." She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Jade walked down by the docks, stretching her arms. Her Zoroark circled her, causing Jade to huff in amusement. "Ah, we've trained all day! Even I'm tired for once, but you never seem to fail me in your energetic nature." She laughed, patting her Pokemon on the head. "Kaa!" Zoroark replied happily, suddenly stiffening up. "What's up?" Jade asked, looking around. She followed Zoroark's gaze, spotting Cadence. "Oh...Looks like a trainer." She commented quietly. "Should we introduce ourselves?" Jade asked with a sly smirk. Zoroark's eyes twinkled and she grinned with a small, quiet mischievous laugh. Returning to their normal appearance, AKA not looking suspicious anymore, she looked over at Cadence and waved. "Hi there. Are you from Sinnoh?" She called, guessing from the boat she had dismounted from.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Cadence turned to face the other trainer, and waved back. "Yup! Me and my partner are here for contests!" She called back. Cadence walked over to the other trainer. "The name's Cadence." She said, sticking out her hand for her to shake. "And what's your name?"

Last edited by Shiny on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:45 pm

"Jade" She answered with a friendly smile. She shook the trainer's hand and nodded to Zoroark beside her. "This is my partner, Zoroark." Jade added with a nod to her Pokemon. "Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Cadence looked at the Fox Pokemon with wide eyes. "Woah, I've never seen a Zoroark in person before!" She exclaimed. "I've seen pictures, but they could never be as cool as the real thing!"
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Ooc: Not a fox pokemon :u That's vulpix

Ic: Jade giggled. "Oh yes. Zoroark is really cool, isn't she? She's strong too. We've trained for a long time!" She boasted playfully. Her pokemon laughed quietly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:24 pm

OoC: Well the Bulbapedia said Illusion Fox pokemon, so I just said fox pokemon *shrug*

IC: Cadence nodded knowingly. She gestured to the Lopunny beside her. "Me and Ruby here were coordinators in Sinnoh. We came here hoping to enter more contests and meet new people and Pokemon. She isnt as strong as most trainers would hope, since we focus more on beauty of our Pokemon's moves." Ruby narrowed her eyes and studied the Zoroark carefully, before dipping her head a little in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Ooc: Well Bulbapedia is just a pokemon wikipedia X3
I'm pretty sure it's just "The Illusion Pokemon". Idk.

Ic: "Oh?" Jade replied with a soft flip of her hair. "My Pokemon are based for battle...Well except one. She's always been trying to act pretty when she fights. Hey I have an idea!" She exclaimed suddenly. "Wanna have a battle? Like a contest battle...To help train a bit. I'd like to see what you're made of." And see if you're worth even leaving in the dust she added silently in her thoughts. I'll be the strongest trainer ever, just you wait!
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Cadence perked up a little at the suggestion. "Sure, why not? I could use a little practice." Ruby hopped a little in place, excited as well. "Lop, Lopunny!" Cadence backed up so there would be enough space for the battle. "Ready?" She asked, while Ruby got into position.

OoC: Will we be able to do stuff like combination moves? Ex: Counter Shield, Ice Aqua-jet, Flame Ice
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:46 am

Ooc: For now, no x3 Don't worry, I'll soon make a Contest Battle Rules thing for that sort of battle.
For now, just rp them spinning or something when they attack XD idk

Ic: Jade smirked. "Let's go, Deino!" she called, tossing a pokeball in the air. Out sparked a cute female Deino, glancing over at Lopunny in awe at her beauty.

"Alright Deino. We're going to have a bit of a beauty-training battle, and I know you like those." Jade announced, winking at her Pokemon. Deino yipped happily and got into a battle stance.

"Your move, friend." The trainer huffed.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Cadence grinned, an idea forming in her head. "Alright Ruby, use Ice Beam!" She called out. Ruby ran forward, a blue ball starting to form in front of her open mouth. She leaped into the air above her opponent, and blasted frozen beams at the Deino below her, the super-effective move dealing 55 damage.

------

Lopunny: 95/95 HP
Deino: 67/122 HP
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Deino yelped in surprise as ice suddenly froze over her body before shattering, dealing harsh damge. Deino shook her head and barked at Lopunny.

Jade smiled, snapping a finger towards Lopunny. "Use Head Smash!" She commanded. Deino raced forward, slamming her skull hard against Lopunny, dealing a massive hit of 64 damage. Deino backed off, whimpering slightly in pain from recoil damage.

-12 damage in recoil

===================================

Lopunny: 31/95
Deino: 55/122

===================================
Deino
Dragon-Dark Type

Dragon Pulse(90 Power - Dragon-type move)
Crunch(80 Power - Dark-type move)
Slam(80 Power - Normal-type move)
Head Smash(150 Power - Rock-type move)
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:12 am

Ruby let out a cry of pain from the harsh impact. Cadence kept on a happy determined face, not afraid of losing. Even if I lose, I have a goal to set of beating her! "Alright Ruby, use Jump Kick!" The Lopunny bounded into the air, before connecting her leg with the Deino in a forceful roundhouse kick.

-42 HP

-----

Lopunny: 31/95
Deino: 13/122

Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 am

Deino was flung backwards to Jade's feet. Jade took a step back, before winking at Deino. The Pokemon slowly nodded and struggled to her paws, letting out a roar. Her trainer smiled and put her hand forward. "Alright Deino, finish it up with Slam!" Jade called out.

Deino smirked and slammed her tail on the ground, causing her to jump in the air towards Lopunny. She spun around and slammed her tail against the bunny-like Pokemon, before leaping back and landing on her feet, panting.

-36 HP

Lopunny fainted!

Jade won the battle!
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Ruby tried to pull herself up, but was too weak to do so. Cadence keeled down next to her partner, giving her a scratch behind her ear. "Don't worry buddy, you did your best. No need to push yourself any further." She returned Ruby to her Pokeball, before standing up and dusting herself off. She looked toward Jade. "Well, your Deino is pretty strong. I heard Dragon types can be a little tricky to raise properly, so I'm glad you've been taking good care of her."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
Admin
Stormi

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 am

"Well thank you." Jade replied cooly. "Your Lopunny's not bad if I do say so myself." She returned Deino to her Pokeball, but not before giving her a pat on the head and saying "Good Job."

Zoroark laughed quietly beside Jade, who simply looked at Cadence with a challenging twinkle in her eyes. "Maybe we could do this again some time." She offered, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Cadence was slightly surprised at Jade leaving so quickly. Do trainers here always leave so abruptly after a battle? She shook her head to clear the thought. "Uh, sure! I'd love to!" She called out. "You'll most likely be able to find me wherever a contest is going to be soon." Cadence then headed towards the Pokemon Center in the town. She would probably catch some more Pokemon soon, but Ruby needed to rest for now.

OoC: Topic End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving in Unova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Unova   Arriving in Unova I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving in Unova
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unova Legends :: Unova :: Virbank City-
Jump to: